KYC Hub reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and revoke your access to the App/Website at any time for any reason, with or without cause or in case of violation of any terms listed herein or any misuse from your end.
1. Termination at Will:
Each party may terminate the Agreement without giving a reason by providing a two (2 month notice to the other Party. Parties may mutually decide to increase or decrease the notice period basis the number of credits remaining to be exhausted. The Customer, at its discretion, may not terminate the Agreement till such period that the credits have been exhausted.
2. Termination for Material Breach:
Each party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by delivering notice of the termination to the other party, if
a. The other party fails to perform, has made or makes any inaccuracy in, or otherwise materially breaches, any of its obligations, covenants, or representations, and
b. The failure, inaccuracy, or breach continues for a period of 30 days' after the injured party delivers notice to the breaching party reasonably detailing the breach.
3. Termination for Failure to Pay:
Provider may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by delivering notice of the termination to Customer if Customer fails to pay the Subscription Fee within 30 days providing the notice of the same.
Contract Renewal. The existing contract will continue to be renewed on an annual basis unless it is terminated by either party upon giving a formal notice.
Effects of termination
1. Upon the termination of this Agreement, all of the provisions of this Agreement shall cease to have an effect.
2. Except to the extent that this Agreement expressly provides otherwise, the termination of this Agreement shall not affect the accrued rights of either party.
3. Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the event date, will receive a 100% refund.
4. Cancellations made within 3 - 6 days will incur a 20% fee.
5. Cancellations made within 48 hours to the event will incur a 30% fee.