KYC Hub ("us", "we", or "our"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
1. The Provider must:
(a) Keep the Customer Confidential Information strictly confidential;
(b) Not disclose the Customer Confidential Information to any person without the Customer's prior written consent, and then only under conditions of confidentiality approved by the Customer;
(c) Use the same degree of care to protect the confidentiality of the Customer Confidential Information as the Provider uses to protect the Provider's own confidential information of a similar nature, being at least a reasonable degree of care;
(d) Act in good faith at all times in relation to the Customer Confidential Information
(e) Not use any of the Customer Confidential Information for any purpose other than to perform the requested checks, verifications and monitoring
2. The Customer must:
(a) Keep the Provider Confidential Information strictly confidential;
(b) Not disclose the Provider Confidential Information to any person without the Provider's prior written consent, and then only under conditions of confidentiality approved in writing by the Provider;
(c) Use the same degree of care to protect the confidentiality of the Provider Confidential Information as the Customer uses to protect the Customer's own confidential information of a similar nature, being at least a reasonable degree of care;
(d) Act in good faith at all times in relation to the Provider Confidential Information
3. Notwithstanding the above clauses, a party's Confidential Information may be disclosed by the other party to that other party's officers, employees, professional advisers, insurers, agents and subcontractors who have a need to access the Confidential Information that is disclosed for the:
Obsessory Online Services Pvt. Ltd . (KYC Hub), With official address of:
L-1135, 6TH Main, 17th Cross H S R Layout, 7th Sector, Bangalore KA 560102 IN
DocuSign Envelope ID: 36CB0FC0-547D-4D9D-94D2-945203BAB403
Confidential performance of their work with respect to this Agreement and who are bound by a written agreement or professional obligation to protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information that is disclosed.
4. No obligations are imposed by this Clause 7 with respect to a party's Confidential Information if that Confidential Information:
(a) Is known to the other party before disclosure under this Agreement and is not subject to any other obligation of confidentiality
(b) Is or becomes publicly known through no act or default of the other party
(c) Is obtained by the other party from a third party in circumstances where the other party has no reason to believe that there has been a breach of an obligation of confidentiality.
5. The restrictions in this clause do not apply to the extent that any Confidential Information is required to be disclosed by any law or regulation, by any judicial or governmental order or request, or pursuant to disclosure requirements relating to the listing of the stock of either party on any recognised stock exchange.
6. Upon the termination of this Agreement, each party must immediately cease to use the other party's Confidential Information.
7. The provisions of this Clause shall continue in force for a period of 1 year following the termination of this Agreement, at the end of which period they will cease to have effect.